When Your Family Is Hurting, Call Us
When conflict comes to a family, it can bring anxiety and uncertainty. Emotions are high, and it is difficult to make wise decisions. Without proper counsel and guidance, people experiencing divorce or other family law matters may make less advantageous choices that leave them facing years of struggle and frustration long after their legal issues are settled.
The lawyers at De Ita, Lowe & Wald, LLP, in Northern California know that the challenges ahead should not leave you feeling hopeless but should offer you the chance for an optimistic future. We know that there is not one solution that fits every situation. The families we have worked with appreciate our dedication to understanding their unique goals and our willingness to provide the services they need in any of the following areas:
- The divorce process can be painful and confusing. Allow us to stand beside you and fight for your best interests.
- Mediating your divorce may be a better alternative if you do not want the stress of litigation.
- Child custody issues are delicate, and we will defend your parental rights throughout the process.
- Spousal support and child support require skilled negotiation, whether you are establishing, modifying or enforcing payment.
- The division of marital assets can be negotiated between you and your spouse or divided in court. Let us ensure you get your fair share.
- Modifications to your court orders may be necessary following changes in your circumstances.
- Relocation decisions center on the child’s best interests and involve many complex issues. You would benefit from the help of an attorney when discussions of moving with your children arise.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements offer many protections for you and your spouse. Contact us to see how we can assist you.
Our Goal Is To Help You
Our connections to the community over the past 22 years have allowed us to establish a strong reputation for providing individualized and skillful representation, from mediation and negotiation to litigation. We are well respected in the courts of San Mateo, San Francisco and Santa Clara and are ready to assist you however we can to keep you focused on a brighter tomorrow.